top of page

Canadian Federal Carrier Training Center

Federal carriers operate outside their home province, they travel to other provinces, territories and the United States.  Commercial vehicles they operate that is registered for more than 4500 KG is regulated federally.  

If you leave your home province then you must be federally regulated.  You cannot be a provincially regulated carrier and leave your home province on a permit as that puts you in violation of your Safety Fitness Certificate (SFC). 

Safety is not Expensive. It is Priceless.

Do it Right! Do it Safe!

bottom of page